We are searching for an articulate and ambitious Manager to join our fast-growing team. Working closely with the directors, the Manager will play a key role in leading engagements with high-profile clients, as well as working within the consultancy business. The role provides an opportunity to get fully involved with building out the business, and so those with an entrepreneurial spirit are especially encouraged to apply.
This is an excellent career development opportunity, with rapid progression available for the right candidate.
The position is permanent, with a flexible mix of remote working, travel to the London office and client site work (when it is safe to do so). The majority of clients will be UK based, however, there may be occasional overseas travel required for future clients. There will be no requirement to travel until the situation has normalised, post-pandemic.
What you will be doing
- Leading the delivery of transformational cyber projects and programmes at client sites.
- Financial / budget management of cyber projects and programmes.
- Developing knowledge management materials for cyber security.
- Defining client-facing documentation, such as PowerPoint reporting decks and risk assessments.
- Pitching to prospective clients to win new business.
- Researching cyber trends and writing materials for publication, on behalf of the consultancy.
- Performing sector research to focus ThreeTwoFour on relevant cyber topics.