We know that Covid has had a far reaching and long-lasting impact on how each of us view and engage with our work, and the choice of organisation that we choose to work with.
So why not let ThreeTwoFour be your next step to a brighter future?
We are a fast-growing, innovative business with a strong sense of purpose and a clear vision for our future. Clients are looking for a new breed of consulting firm and as forward-thinking, agile, cyber security specialists we fit the bill.
Our ThreeTwoFour strength comes from our different life and work experiences
We embrace equality and diversity in a serious way, We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views.
We believe that great people come from all over the world and from walks of life and that diversity is what makes us unique. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
The success of our business is based on bringing different people together, and through their collaboration, deliver great results for our clients.
We pride ourselves in creating an environment where we are inviting our people to be individuals, to contribute to our culture, and to work flexibly from locations that work for them.
- Solution Finders – We empower our people to deliver outcome-led solutions.
- Integrity – We pride ourselves on creating an open and honest environment in ThreeTwoFour and with our clients.
- Simplicity – We simplify and resolve technically complex risks by focusing on the things that matter
- Collaboration – We are stronger together and we partner with our clients to create impactful results.
New Veteran Programme 2023
We’re looking for two veterans with 5+ years of military experience [or who have worked in a military information security or technology risk role] to join our 2023 internship programme.
Seeing the potential in military veterans we will help you to translate your military expertise into a business context.
We have a breadth of experience across the information security and technology risk disciplines.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and register to join our webinar on 29th September 2022.
For details about the roles and how to apply please see our Internship Programme Overview page or FAQs for further details.
We’re accepting video applications for this programme which can be submitted alongside your CV to email@example.com.
The deadline to submit is Friday 30th September.
Questions to answer in your video application:
1. Please give us a brief overview of your military career from start to finish
2. Which role are you interested in applying to (PMO/PM or IAM) and why?
3. What computing and technical skills do you have?
4. How would your friends and family describe you?
5. How would your military colleagues describe you?
6. Describe what you’re looking to gain from an internship
• Carefully read the questions
• Choose your recording space
• Use your phone or laptop camera to record yourself
• Record for 4-6 mins
• Meet the deadline
• Practice your responses
• Be yourself!
Why ThreeTwoFour is a great place to work
Alex Coburn, Director of ThreeTwoFour shares details about the business, including what makes the company a great place to work, aspirations for the future and the approach to recruiting and retaining talent.